New Zealand Vineyard For Sale
A LIFE LESS ORDINARY ...
- The Challenge: Make World Class Pinot Noir. Live an enviable lifestyle.
- Waipara Wine Region. Omihi Limestone Hills terroir. Ten hectare total.
- Unique eagles nest building site. Within a scenic landscape.
- Panoramic valley views, to snow capped winter peaks.
- Near new rustic, eco-friendly, multi purpose Provencal maison style accommodation.
- Secluded, yet with State Highway frontage only minutes away.
- Just sixty five kilometres to the International Airport.
- Eleven thousand vines. All grafted. Top Pinot Noir clones. North facing.
- Close planted in the Burgundian style.
- Separate, reticulated domestic and vineyard irrigation water supplies. With storage.
- Complex, savoury, structured, world class wine that rewards cellaring.
- Internationally respected wine labels as neighbours.
- Hands-on options to develop and commercialise on site.
- Or to access nearby production facilities and expertise.
- Minutes to well regarded vineyard restaurants, or explore the local coast and beaches.
- Easy drive to good skiing, fishing, boating, diving, natural hot springs, wilderness areas.
- As they say, the hard work is done. Realise the potential.
- Reap the rewards that few properties at this price point can offer.
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN and other organisations. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.