Grand Design in Wanaka Countryside
For those seeking a property of grand design, this contemporary character home with its curved roofline and ceilings will instantly appeal! Check out the video for a quick tour.
The flow, symmetry and purpose of this home is exceptional and includes:
- Large open plan living spaces which seamlessly flow to a sheltered outdoor living area - what an ideal spot to entertain the whanau
- A real cook's kitchen with cement benchtops - whether it be cooking up a roast or marmite on toast, there's space for the whole family to get involved
- Separate media room to hideaway in and read your favourite author or to enjoy the latest Hollywood blockbuster
- Four spacious bedrooms with external access so that you and your family/friends can enjoy the surrounding peaceful grounds
- Cosy and warm in Winter - enjoy the modern heating system plus benefit from the solar and wetback for the hot water.
Outside, gorgeous gardens frame the house section, with flat lawns for cricket or netball, a sun-drenched deck, and of course a swimming pool for kids young and old to enjoy. Beyond the modern day homestead, there's room on the 4.5 hectares to run a few sheep or a horse or two. Plus there's shares in the Hawea Irrigation scheme, massive garaging for your toys and much much more.
The rural setting is superb, allowing you to enjoy the very best of both worlds - the fresh air and pristine landscape of Central Otago's stunning countryside and its all within a 15 minute drive from Wanaka.
Our owners have cherished their time in this delightful home - but the next chapter in their lives is now calling.
Contact me today for your detailed information pack.