Looking to buy from overseas? Find out about cross-border loans

Subdivide in Countryside Living Zone

Transferable Title Rights (TTR's) is a right to transfer the residential sub-division potential from one property to another property in the same district.

If your property is located within the Rural Countryside Living Zone which includes areas from Wellsford, Warkworth, Matakana, Puhoi, Kaukapakapa, Helensville, Waimauku, Huapai, Kumeu, Dairy Flat, Stillwater, Redvale, Albany Heights, Paremoremo, Algies Bay and Parakai.
You can subdivide from .8ha or more off your 2ha or bigger block utilising a Transferable Title Right (TTR)

The process is relatively easy and possible with consent.It involves you lodging a consent application with Auckland Council utilising a TTR that you have arranged to purchase from the owner of a donor property.

We have a TTR for you for 1 ha. Give us a call to discuss.